Thursday, August 25, 2011

Best Darn Butter Around

Alrighty folks. Today I made butter. Not just any butter. It is the most spectacular butter I have ever made! In fact, my guinea pigs (my family) and I have all agreed that my butter is so yummy delicious that I shouldn't write a recipe for it.

That's right, it's TOP SECRET.

However, I will be selling it! I do not have any pictures of the packaged product yet, but will hopefully soon! My main flavor right now is a garlic and herb butter which is oh so delightful! I can also make plain (duh!) and salted. I will be doing more experimenting so keep your eyes peeled! It is 100% all natural and made from cow's cream. I can also make organic butter for all you organic freaks :)

Prices are as follows:

1oz. Sampler................. $1.00
6oz. Butter..................... $3.50
6oz. Organic Butter..... $4.75

I also will be selling homemade buttermilk as well. Flavors I have are:

Plain
Vanilla
Maple
Caramel

The buttermilk is good as coffee creamer or to use in your cooking as well (buttermilk pancakes with a hint of maple? YES PLEASE!). There is organic and regular. Buttermilk only comes in an 8oz. glass bottle.

Plain, flavored.....................$3.50
Organic Plain, flavored.....$4.75

You can send me an e-mail at contact.gloriousfood@gmail.com to tell me what size, quantity, and flavor butter or buttermilk you want.

I will post more flavors as soon as I discover the good stuff! Also, if you give me a recipe that is better than mine, then I will reward you with a FREE gift and a special feature in my blog.

Follow me on Twitter and 'Like' me on Facebook!

Feel free to send me recipes to try or perfect. I will add them to my blog so be careful if you don't want me to unleash the secrets of your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother's chunky corn bread. Check back often to see what else I'm cookin' up!

No comments:

Post a Comment